VISITING OUR FARM
We are open to the general public for visits from Monday to Friday from 10am - 3pm,
all year except on bank holidays.
The cost is £2.50 per adult and £1 per child.
Our lambing seaon will begin durig the first week of April 2019; if you are pregnant or think you may be, please click on the button below for advice on visiting our farm in lambing season.
We also offer guided visits for:
- Nursery and school groups;
- Sensory visits for care home residents;
- Evening visits for Brownies/Guides/Beavers/Cubs/Scout groups;
- Educational visits for school groups;
- Prices depend upon the length of your visit and your precise requirements.
Please call us on 01225 751675 or email email@example.com for more details.